To make hospital construction jobs simpler for contractors and safer for the public and hospital staff.
The EDGE Guard Dust Free Barrier System was developed by EDGE Construction and Consulting, Inc. for a multiphase Emergency Department remodel job at Carle Hospital in Urbana, IL. These pictures are of the original enclosure systems. Several improvements have been implemented in the last two years but the basic concept has remained. We make high quality dust barrier systems that are easy to put up and take down, that look good and are easy to keep clean.
• Our light weight modular panels assemble
quickly without the use of tools.
• Panels are Flame Resistant. ASTM E-84:
Flame Spread – 0, Smoke Developed – 85.
Class A. ASTM D-635 - Class CC1.
• Reusable panels eliminate waste.
• Panels adjust in height from 7'-8" to 10'-0".
• We offer 12", 24", 36" and 48" wide panels.
• Door panels include a hydraulic closer and a
lever style lockset standard. A pushbutton
combination lockset is available.
• Hinged corner posts allow for angled
• We offer porting options on our 24" panels
for 8" diameter and 10" diameter HEPA
exhaust and differential pressure
• Custom Engineered camlock fasteners join
panels together. Custom grid clips secure
panels to ceiling.
• One person can typically set up a 2' x 12'
enclosure in less than an hour, breakdown
in less than a half hour.
• Our system’s labor savings compared to
using metal studs and drywall typically pay
for the units in 2 to 3 uses.
• Our panels allow light to pass through
creating a pleasant, safe work environment
without the need of added temporary