Here at Edge Guard we are doing our part to reduce our carbon footprint.
Almost all of our waste plastic, aluminum, and cardboard is either reused or recycled.
We power our buildings and warehouse with solar panels.
Our products provide a clean and safe environment for hospital staff and laborers
The EDGE Guard Dust Free Barrier System was developed by EDGE Construction and Consulting, Inc. for a multiphase Emergency Department remodel job at Carle Hospital in Urbana, IL. These pictures are of the original enclosure systems. Several improvements have been implemented in the last two years but the basic concept has remained. We make high quality dust barrier systems that are easy to put up and take down, that look good and are easy to keep clean.
• Our light weight modular panels assemble quickly without the use of tools.
• Panels are Flame Resistant. ASTM E-84:
Flame Spread – 0, Smoke Developed – 85.
Class A. ASTM D-635 - Class CC1.
• Reusable panels eliminate waste.
• Panels adjust in height from 7'-8" to 10'-0".
• We offer 6", 12", 24", 36" and 48" wide panels.
• Door panels include a hydraulic closer and a lever style keyed lockset, or you can upgrade to a combination lockset as well
• Hinged corner assemblies allow for angled configurations
• We offer porting options on our panels for 8" diameter and 10" diameter HEPA exhaust fans to attach
• Differential pressure monitoring systems are also an option in most panels
• One person can typically set up a 2' x 12' enclosure in less than an hour, breakdown in less than a half hour.
• Our system’s labor savings compared to
using metal studs and drywall
• Typically pay for the units in 2 to 3 uses.
• Our panels allow light to pass through
creating a pleasant, safe work environment without the need of added temporary lighting.