Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Anteroom Packages – Everything You Need in Chicago, Illinois
We can help you choose an anteroom package with the proper configuration and everything you need for rapid setup.
We offer anteroom packages for total room isolation and containment measures to mitigate risk from airborne pathogens, infection, work dust, debris, work dust, odor pollution, and other contaminants. Our designs provide safe airflow buffer zones between a controlled pressurized space and an adjoining area separated by a walled system and door.
Our anteroom packages include everything needed for general contractors and operative builders, available in 8-ft. x 2-ft. and 12-ft. x 2-ft. type enclosures. We include 4-ft. panel assemblies, door assemblies, 2-ft. panel assemblies with HEPA discharge ports, hinged corner assemblies, closure strips, and a panel transport cart.
These are a few examples of anteroom applications in Chicago, Illinois:
- Emergency isolation
- Ongoing maintenance applications
- Infection control barrier for hospital staff & patients
- Laboratories or cleanrooms
- An airlock lobby when attached to an isolation room
- Temporary enclosure for hospital dust containment
- Patient or operating room upgrades
Call today for additional information about our cost-effective anteroom packages with easy setup and breakdown!
Temporary Construction Walls During Renovations
We offer superior temporary construction wall systems engineered and constructed for dust containment during commercial construction and renovation projects.
Our temporary construction walls are must-haves for general contractors and their personnel in Chicago as a one-of-a-kind barrier wall system or a choice from other sizes available in our standard line for meeting specific requirements. Our temporary construction wall panels are easily set up in less than one hour and dismantled in less than one-half hour, providing significant labor cost savings compared to metal studs and drywall installations.
These are reasons why our temporary construction walls are the first choice among many construction contractors, renovation specialists, and general maintenance personnel in Chicago:
- Reusable with rapid payback on your initial investment
- Airtight installation without the use of tools
- Completely customizable, modular, and expandable
- Adjustable panel height
- Lightweight and durable
- Porting Options for high-efficiency air exhaust fans
Are you interested in learning more about our temporary construction walls? Call today to request a custom quotation.
Dust Containment or Infection Control for Chicago Buildings
We are a prime supplier of temporary dust containment systems for renovations and infection control for occupied healthcare construction projects and routine hospital maintenance, remodeling, additions, or other capital construction improvements.
Our design, architectural, and manufacturing teams have worked collectively to provide dust containment systems that are reusable and user-friendly. We can equip our containment systems for dust and infection control with negative air machines that scrub the air and HEPA filters to achieve quality air purification.
These are reasons why Chicago contractors choose us for dust containment systems:
- Compliance with ASTM E-94 standard for flame resistance
- Ability to produce one-of-a-kind systems to meet unique needs
- Labor savings pay for the units in 2 to 3 uses
- Exceed infection control guidelines
- Wide range of widths and adjustable heights
- Easily cleaned and sanitized
- Trusted provider for hospitals & bioresearch facilities
Call Edge Guard for additional information or a price quotation. 217-714-4491