Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Anteroom Packages – Everything You Need in Glendale, California
Our anteroom packages include everything needed by construction contractors and building maintenance personnel to exceed infection control guidelines and meet hospital dust containment requirements in Glendale, CA.
Construction contractors choose our anteroom packages because of their simple assembly without using tools, rugged construction, and reusability.
We offer anteroom packages to create reusable 8-ft. x 2-ft. or 12-ft. x 2-ft. panel enclosures. The packages include 4-ft. panel assemblies, 2-ft. panel assemblies with HEPA discharge ports, hinged corner assemblies, closure strips, best-in-class door options, and a panel transport cart.
These anteroom packages serve a multitude of purposes, such as building maintenance applications, renovations, and emergency isolation:
- Infection control barrier for hospital staff & patients
- Bio-research laboratories and cleanrooms
- Temporary construction wall enclosures for hospital dust containment
- Dust barrier system during renovations or demolition
- Patient or operating room upgrades
- HVAC or plumbing retrofits
Call today for additional information about our anteroom packages with everything you need for quick installation!
Temporary Construction Walls During Renovations
We are an industry leader in designing, engineering, and producing temporary construction walls for mitigating risk from airborne pathogens, infectious bacteria, work dust, particulates, and other contaminants during renovations.
Our durable polycarbonate temporary construction wall panels are lightweight, flame resistant, easy to sanitize, and designed for reconfiguration and expansion as needed.
We are well-known in Glendale and throughout the industry for our reusable temporary construction walls fastened together for quick setup in less than an hour without using tools, making them convenient to relocate from one job site to another.
These are a few common uses of our temporary construction walls in Glendale:
- Patient or operating rooms
- Emergency isolation during public health crises
- Hospital surgical suites
- Bioresearch labs, data centers, cafeterias, and airports
- Hospitals, healthcare facilities, radiology suites, and pharmacies
- Building maintenance – HVAC & plumbing upgrades
Call for assistance in selecting the right configuration for the intended use.
Dust Containment or Infection Control for Glendale Buildings
Construction contractors and building maintenance personnel can create any size modular barrier for dust containment or infection control without disrupting essential services within buildings.
We offer optional discharge ports for HEPA exhaust and differential pressure monitoring to provide infection control and dust containment for construction and renovation projects.
These are a few reasons why our dust containment system is in demand for maintaining a safe environment in Glendale buildings:
- Meets or exceeds hospital infection control guidelines
- Cost-effective solution for airborne dust control
- Rapid setup and breakdown
- A trusted system used by bio-research & healthcare facilities
- Complies with ASTM E-84 standard for flame resistance
- Easily cleaned & sanitized
- Designed for expansion or reconfiguration as needed
Call Edge Guard for additional information or a price quotation. 217-714-4491