Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Anteroom Packages – Everything You Need in Syracuse, New York
Our anteroom packages include everything you need to create a reusable enclosure that is easy to install, lightweight, and approved for hospital dust containment and infection control in Syracuse, NY.
We have designed and engineered our anteroom enclosures to mitigate the risk of work dust, airborne pathogens, infectious bacteria particulates, and related contaminates. Our anterooms are temporary construction walls adjacent to medical facilities or commercial work areas easily installed by one worker in less than an hour without tools!
Our anteroom packages include:
- 8-ft. x 2-ft. or 12-ft. x 2-ft. adjustable panel sizes & extruded aluminum
- 4-ft. panel assemblies
- Door assembly
- Closure strips
- Hinged corner posts that allow for angled configurations
- One 2-ft. panel with HEPA discharge port
- A panel transport cart
An optional differential pressure gauge for negative air monitoring and professional air scrubber are available upon request.
Call today for additional information. We are a leading provider of anterooms offering the most cost-effective solution for airborne dust and infection control!
Temporary Construction Walls During Renovations
We are your go-to provider of temporary construction walls that easily fasten together to create an enclosed functional barrier during renovations in Syracuse.
Our temporary construction walls and extruded aluminum systems provide dust containment and infection control during construction, renovations, and building maintenance with set-up in less than an hour without tools.
These are a few reasons why construction contractors and building maintenance personnel in Syracuse choose our temporary construction walls:
- Minimize disruption to normal business operations
- Superior engineering and innovative designs
- Fully-integrated airtight panels
- Modular and expandable
- Flame-resistant polycarbonate
- Wide range of widths and adjustable heights
- Reusable, durable, and lightweight
Call or visit us online to learn more about the benefits of our temporary construction walls.
Dust Containment or Infection Control for Syracuse Buildings
We help create a safe work environment for employees, staff, patients, and guests with an airtight installation that supports infection control practices and dust containment during construction, renovations, and building maintenance in Syracuse.
We offer high-quality barrier systems for dust containment and infection control to mitigate risk from work dust, infectious bacteria, airborne pathogens, particulates, and other contaminants.
We construct our highly engineered and well-designed dust barrier enclosures using polycarbonate panels and extruded aluminum to seal construction or renovation areas from adjacent occupied spaces. Contractors moving from one site to another can reuse our dust barrier enclosures equipped with a HEPA discharge port. We offer optional differential pressure gauges for negative air monitoring and a professional air scrubber.
These are a few reasons to choose our dust containment and instant infection control solution:
- Complies with ASTM E-4 standard for flame resistance
- Exceeds hospital guidelines for infection control
- A trusted provider for hospitals, bioresearch labs, & cleanrooms
- Rapid payback after 2 to 3 uses
- Designed for reconfiguration or expansion as needed
- Cost-effective solution for airborne dust control
- Easily cleaned & sanitized
Call Edge Guard for assistance in designing a reusable enclosure to control contaminated air. 217-714-4491