Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Temporary Wall Panels – Sliding & Double Doors Available
We provide contractors, builders, and building maintenance personnel with modular temporary wall panels that exceed hospital infection control guidelines and maintain dust containment.
Our temporary wall panels provide the ideal solution wherever there is a need to protect occupied areas from renovation sites or general building maintenance in Irvine, CA.
As an industry leader, we design, engineer, and build reusable temporary wall panels that are easy to set up and break down in less than an hour without tools. We provide the best option for multi-phase projects that require speed and durability for relocation.
Our temporary wall panels are in demand in Irvine because of easy integration with a top-in-the-industry swing, sliding, or double-door assembly:
- Model 4003 polycarbonate self-latching single swing door with hydraulic closer
- Model 7000 double door assembly secured to existing panels & ceiling
- Model 7001 sliding door assembly with space-saving properties & easy passage
Call with questions about custom temporary wall panels, design assistance, and pricing!
Temporary Infection Control for Healthcare Facilities in Irvine
We offer a temporary infection control and dust containment system that exceeds hospital guidelines for use in healthcare facilities and other high-risk environments to support infection control during renovations, construction, and building maintenance projects in Irvine.
Applications for our modular construction wall panels in healthcare facilities are endless for maintaining temporary infection control during construction projects for cleanrooms, bio-research laboratories, staff protection, and emergency patient isolation.
We provide everything needed to install a reusable airtight enclosure as a quick solution for mitigating the effects of infectious bacteria and maintaining temporary infection control in healthcare facilities.
These are a few reasons why healthcare facilities should require our modular barrier system for temporary infection control during renovations and building maintenance:
- Meets ASTM E-84 standard for flame resistance
- Easy to clean & sanitize
- Rapid payback after 2 to 3 uses
- Reduces infection transmissions throughout all construction phases
- Customizable airtight installations
- Exceeds hospital guidelines for temporary infection control
Call for additional information and a free price quotation!
Dust Containment During Renovations in Irvine Buildings
Dust containment is vital during renovations in Irvine buildings to prevent the spread of airborne pathogens, work dust, and fine particulates into occupied areas.
Construction contractors, builders, and general maintenance personnel prefer our dust containment system because of its reusability, quick setup, stability, durability, expansion, and reconfiguration capabilities. Our dust barrier system allows healthcare facilities and businesses to maintain safe and normal working activities during renovations.
These are a few reasons to choose our certified dust containment system during renovations:
- Meets health and safety standards while providing budget flexibility
- Reusable for multiple work phases with quick payback after 2 to 3 uses
- Designed for expansion and reconfiguration
- A trusted barrier system for bioresearch labs & healthcare facilities
- Integrates ICRA barrier requirements
Call Edge Guard to learn how to maintain a safe environment with our dust barrier containment system while performing extensive renovations! 217-714-4491