Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Temporary Wall Panels – Sliding & Double Doors Available
We design, engineer, and manufacture adjustable temporary wall panels that are quick and easy for contractors and healthcare maintenance workers to fasten together without tools.
We have experience since 2009 producing temporary wall panels in many sizes designed for reconfiguration and expansion as needed using extruded aluminum and durable polycarbonate.
Contractors and building maintenance personnel in Schaumburg, IL, can choose the most effective air-tight door installation option from our top-in-the-industry selection to pair with our temporary wall panels:
- Model 4003 polycarbonate self-latching single swing door with hydraulic closer
- Model 7000 double door assembly secured to existing panels & ceiling
- Model 7001 sliding door assembly with space-saving properties & easy passage
Using sliding doors in conjunction with our temporary wall panels provides a more extensive entrance than swing doors to maintain a clear and open flow.
Call for additional information about the benefits of our temporary wall panels to accommodate your next construction project in Schaumburg.
Temporary Infection Control for Healthcare Facilities in Schaumburg
We offer a lightweight, reusable barrier system that is easy to install and approved for hospital dust containment and temporary infection control.
A temporary infection control system in healthcare facilities is crucial during any renovation, construction, or maintenance project.
We can help provide temporary infection control during your next construction or maintenance effort without compromising personnel or visitor experiences. We offer everything needed to create an air-tight, reusable functional barrier system enclosure used in high-risk areas by many contractors and maintenance in Schaumburg.
These are reasons why contractors and healthcare facilities choose our compliant and functional barrier system for dust containment and temporary infection control:
- Exceeds guidelines for infection control
- Compliance with ASTM E-84 standard for flame resistance
- Engineered to provide simple, durable, & reusable containment
- Quick setup & breakdown in less than one hour without tools
- Rapid payback after 2 to 3 uses
- Our range of widths and adjustable wall panel heights
Call today if you need a non-standard, one-of-a-kind containment system for temporary infection control. We can provide it!
Dust Containment During Renovations in Schaumburg Buildings
We are a leading manufacturer of highly engineered dust containment systems for preventing the spread of fine particles, dust, and airborne pathogens to critical work spaces in Schaumburg buildings.
Construction contractors, operative builders, and maintenance personnel trust our airtight dust containment systems equipped with optional differential pressure gauges for negative air monitoring and professional air scrubbers to isolate adjacent occupied spaces from construction work areas.
These are reasons why our dust containment system is the first choice among contractors for maintaining a safe working environment:
- Airtight installation
- Stress-free setup and breakdown in less than an hour
- Clean, modern, and professional appearance
- Extruded aluminum & durable polycarbonate wall panels
- Easily cleaned and sanitized
- Rapid payback after 2 to 3 uses
- Cost-effective solution for airborne dust control
Call Edge Guard with questions about creating a functional and reusable dust barrier system enclosure. 217-714-4491