Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Anteroom Packages – Everything You Need is Included
We offer anteroom packages to provide total room isolation and a containment measure to mitigate risk from infection, work dust, particulates, debris, airborne pathogens, odor pollution, and related contaminants.
We design our anterooms with safe airflow buffer zones between a controlled pressurized space and an adjoining area separated by a completely walled system with a door. They serve many purposes such as emergency isolation and ongoing maintenance applications:
- An airlock lobby when attached to an isolation room
- Temporary enclosure for hospital dust containment
- Infection control barrier for hospital staff & patients
- Anteroom laboratory or cleanroom
- Dust barrier system during demolition or teardown
- Bathroom renovations
- Drywall repair & painting
- Window & ceiling tile replacement
- Patient or operating room upgrades
- HVAC or plumbing retrofits
Our anteroom packages for general contractors and operative builders are available in 8-ft. x 2-ft., and 12-ft. x 2-ft. type enclosures. The packages include 4-ft. panel assemblies, door assemblies, 2-ft. panel assemblies with HEPA discharge ports, hinged corner assemblies, closure strips, and a panel transport cart.
Call Edge Guard today for additional information about our anteroom packages that come with everything you need!
Renovation Dust Barrier System, Safety and Infection Control
Along with a few other protective measures, our renovation dust barrier system offers a partial rather than complete shutdown without compromising airborne pathogens and infection control.
Our dust barrier system installation with temporary plastic construction walls provides an airtight, sturdy, and functional wall solution that is easy to install and approved for hospital dust containment and infection control. The plastic dust barrier plays a vital role in infection control practices by reducing infection transmissions throughout all construction phases.
The airtight temporary plastic construction walls effectively isolate the dust to prevent any disruption at commercial or business entities, airports, hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Why use our certified dust barrier system during construction?
- Prevents airborne dust through ventilation systems
- Seals work areas from occupied areas before construction
- Isolates renovations airborne dust during construction
- We are a trusted provider for hospitals & bioresearch facilities
- They look more like part of the building than temporary installations
Get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns about our dust barrier system!
Lightweight Temporary Plastic Construction Walls
We manufacture reusable and lightweight temporary plastic construction walls that easily fasten together to create a dust containment system.
We engineer these dust barrier wall partitions to provide a simple, durable, and reusable construction containment using flame-resistant polycarbonate and extruded aluminum that fasten together without using tools. They are lightweight and allow the light to pass through.
We are your go-to provider of temporary plastic construction walls to help create functional barrier system construction enclosures.
Our temporary construction wall systems offer:
- Wall barriers that simplify hospital infection control
- Temporary dust partitions easily cleaned and sanitized
- An emergency room during times of infectious diseases or bioterrorism
- A cost-effective solution for commercial and healthcare facilities
- A reusable, easy to disinfect isolation room
- A temporary room that supports green construction
Call Edge Guard for temporary plastic construction walls as the easy and best way to provide infection control and dust containment in healthcare environments. 217-714-4491