Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Healthcare Facilities and Hospital Anterooms
Our healthcare and hospital anterooms provide diverse applications to protect patients and staff members during public health crises or renovations.
We provide hospital anterooms or closed passages between the cleanroom and support zone where technicians perform tasks such as gowning and hygiene. Healthcare facilities and hospital anterooms are primarily used for isolating emergency patients with infectious diseases, as a cleanroom, or during construction or maintenance projects to avoid exposure to contaminants.
Our hospital anteroom packages come with everything you need. We equip our adjustable temporary panels with everything necessary to install or add to existing panels. In addition, we make every effort possible to deliver what you need, when you need it.
- Orders are processed in one day
- Orders are shipped within 2 weeks
- We ship to Canada and the U.S.A., including Hawaii & Alaska
- Our shipping containers are built in-house for safe transport via freight carriers
Call Edge Guard to learn more about our hospital anterooms for renovation projects and infection control, such as COVID containment rooms with HEPA discharge ports.
Dust Barrier Wall for Construction and Infection Control
Our innovative dust barrier wall designs for construction and infection control isolate and prevent the spread of airborne pathogens, particulates, work dust, debris, and related contaminants into surrounding areas.
Our superior dust barrier wall simplifies hospital infection control using modular panels to help create professional and functional barrier system enclosures. We manufacture reusable, lightweight, durable, and easy to assemble polycarbonate panels that meet and exceed infection control guidelines.
Our dust barrier walls are also used during construction and renovations as a dust containment enclosure to prevent dust and other fine particulates from spreading. They provide a safer work atmosphere during construction activities, renovations, general repairs, and upkeep.
Our dust barrier walls provide benefits such as:
- Most effective, reusable temporary wall system on the market today
- Rapid setup & breakdown
- No need for tools
- A professional true-wall appearance
- Adaptable and expandable temporary panels
- Reusable, lightweight, durable, & airtight
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- A cost-effective solution for nearly every industry
Call today to learn more about our preferred temporary dust barrier wall system for construction & infection control.
Temporary Panels – Lightweight and Easy to Assemble
We manufacture reusable, lightweight, and adjustable temporary panels with custom-engineered fasteners for quick assembly of the entire construction enclosure without using tools!
Our barrier system temporary panels meet and exceed infection control guidelines. The extruded aluminum and durable polycarbonate adjustable panels fasten together to create a dust-free barrier system construction enclosure that looks like part of the building structure.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients. Following are reasons why hospitals, bioresearch facilities, the United Brotherhood of Carpenters Best Practices in Health Care Training Program, and construction companies prefer our temporary panels:
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- The clean and professional appearance of our products
- Compliance with ASTM E-84 standard for flame resistance
- Meet and exceed infection control guidelines
- Labor savings over metal studs and drywall installations
- Reusable system – pays for itself in 2 to 3 uses
- Ability to produce one-of-a-kind to meet your needs
- Completely customizable
Call Edge Guard today for containment systems and quality services. 217-714-4491