Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Anteroom Packages – Everything You Need in Buffalo, NY
Everything you need is included in our anteroom packages to provide total room isolation and dust containment measures to mitigate risk from infection, airborne pathogens, odor pollution, work dust, particulates, debris, and related contaminants.
General contractors and operative builders in Buffalo, NY, prefer our anteroom packages to meet the unique challenges of renovations with air-tight temporary construction walls that are customizable, durable, reusable, and easy to assemble in less than an hour without tools.
Our anteroom packages are available in 8-ft x 2-ft and 12-ft x 2-ft enclosures with 4-ft panel assemblies, hinged corner assemblies, door assemblies, 2-ft panel assemblies with HEPA discharge ports, closure strips, and a panel transport cart.
These are a few reasons why construction contractors and builders choose our anteroom packages:
- Designed for expansion and reconfiguration as needed
- Labor savings cover a unit cost in 2 to 3 uses
- Compliance with ASTM E-9 standard for flame resistance
- Exceed guidelines for infection control
- A broad range of adjustable heights and widths
Call or visit us online to request additional information about our anteroom packages or package prices.
Temporary Construction Walls During Renovations
We design and engineer our temporary construction walls to provide simple and reusable dust containment during renovations in Buffalo.
The panels, constructed of flame-resistant polycarbonate and extruded aluminum, fasten together without tools. They are compatible with ceiling heights ranging from 7’10” to 10’0”. Contractors can reconfigure and expand the panel systems as needed.
We offer one-of-a-kind temporary construction walls suited to meet specific requirements or a variety of standard line temporary plastic construction walls for any panel configuration.
These are a few uses for our temporary construction walls in Buffalo:
- Hospitals, healthcare facilities, airports, business offices
- Dust containment during renovations or demolition
- Patient or operating room upgrades
- Emergency isolation during public health crises
- HVAC or plumbing upgrades
- Radiology suites, pharmacies, hospital surgical suites, cafeterias
Call or visit us online for additional information about our reusable temporary construction walls.
Dust Containment or Infection Control for Buffalo Buildings
We design and build dust containment systems that meet the requirements for infection control in hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Our airtight temporary plastic construction walls provide an effective solution for dust containment and infection control to protect adjacent occupied areas in Buffalo buildings from infectious particulates, compromising airborne pathogens, dust, and debris during all construction phases.
Contractors and builders choose our certified dust containment system for the following reasons:
- Labor savings pay for a unit after 2 to 3 uses
- Stress-free setup and breakdown
- Effectively seals work areas from occupied areas
- Our security and safety features
- Easily cleaned and sanitized
- Modern & professional appearance
- We are a trusted provider for hospitals & bioresearch facilities
Call Edge Guard for an effective dust barrier system approved for hospital infection control! 217-714-4491