Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Anteroom Packages – Everything You Need in Kendall, FL
We provide everything you need in our anteroom packages for quick installation at a job site.
Our anterooms provide total room isolation to mitigate risk from airborne pathogens, infection, work dust, particulates, debris, and other contaminants.
We offer anteroom packages in 8-ft. x 2-ft. and 12-ft. x 2-ft. enclosures with 4-ft. panel assemblies. These packages contain hinged corner assemblies, 2-ft. panel assemblies with HEPA discharge ports, closure strips, a panel transport cart, and your choice of a single-wide hinged left or right swing door, double doors, or sliding doors and hardware.
These are a few reasons why construction contractors and operative builders in Kendall, FL, choose our anteroom packages:
- Exceed infection control guidelines
- Designed for reconfiguration & expansion as needed
- Compliance with ASTM E-84 standard for flame resistance
- Adjustable heights and widths
- Rapid setup and take down in less than an hour
Call with questions about our anteroom packages and prices!
Temporary Construction Walls During Renovations
As an industry leader in the design, engineering, and production of temporary construction walls, we provide a quick and easy system that simplifies dust containment and hospital infection control during renovations.
Our tough polycarbonate temporary construction wall panels are lightweight and easy to fasten together for quick setup and take down in less than an hour without using tools. We offer a differential pressure gauge for negative air monitoring and an air scrubber for creating a negative air construction space.
We are well-known among construction contractors, operative builders, and maintenance personnel in Kendall for our reusable temporary construction walls conveniently relocated from one job site to another. They provide a rapid return on investment after just 2 or 3 uses.
These are common uses of our temporary construction walls in Kendall:
- Airports, hospitals & healthcare facilities, bioresearch labs, data centers
- Emergency operating room upgrades
- Radiology suites, pharmacies, cafeterias, & hospital surgical suites
- Emergency isolation during public health crises
- Dust containment during renovations or demolition
- Patient or operating rooms
- HVAC & plumbing upgrades
Call for more information or a custom quotation for temporary construction walls!
Dust Containment or Infection Control for Kendall Buildings
Our dust containment wall systems meet the requirements for infection control and serve a vital purpose in hospital and healthcare settings protecting patients and staff during construction, renovations, and general maintenance.
We design and engineer our dust containment system to protect workers and patients in occupied areas adjacent to construction activities by providing an airtight wall solution to control infection and isolate dust and airborne pathogens.
These are a few examples of why contractors and maintenance personnel in Kendall choose our dust containment system:
- Trusted provider for hospitals & bioresearch facilities
- We meet or exceed infection control guidelines
- Our compliance with the ASTM E-84 flame resistance standard
- Cost-effective solution
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Rapid payback
Call Edge Guard for additional information about our dust barrier system for general construction and the healthcare environment. 217-714-4491