Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Anteroom Packages – Everything you need in Oak Park, IL
The anterooms that Edge Guard offers in Oak Park, IL, can suit any business, primarily focused on healthcare buildings or structures under renovation. The anterooms come with everything you need to quickly and easily assemble an enclosed space for your purpose.
From a panel transport cart to HEPA discharge ports, our anterooms have all the accessories that make them the most effective. Also, here are more reasons our anterooms are a great option:
- Our anterooms can come with 4-digit combination locks
- Assembly and disassembly are simple and don't require any tools
- Our panels come with opal, transparent, and clear options for appearance
If our wide choice of quality products intrigues you, consider purchasing anterooms for whatever space you need. Shipping within two weeks of purchase, we make an excellent choice for anterooms and more.
Temporary Construction Walls During Renovations
Temporary construction walls are beneficial for separating renovations from the rest of the building. Our temporary construction walls offered for Oak Park buildings are modular, expendable, and great for containing harmful particles.
Trapping dust and grit in the airtight space of our temporary construction walls, your building will keep a professional look even through construction. Adding on, more reasons to look into our temporary construction walls include:
- We are a cost-effective solution for any renovation site within a building
- Our temporary construction walls have the appearance of a true wall
- High-efficiency air exhaust fan ports are offered for more purification
Our temporary construction walls and anteroom packages are perfect for renovation situations, and we recommend them to any business searching for an effective barrier for their building.
Dust Containment or Infection Control for Oak Park Buildings
From dust containment to infection control in Oak Park, our company has top-tier products for all your needs. Dust containment in renovation settings is a popular use for our products, but there are many more possibilities they can be used for.
Effective for preventing the spread of airborne pathogens, our systems can be used for more than just dust containment. Here are additional reasons our products are suitable for dust containment and infection control:
- They are reusable as well as easy to clean and sanitize
- We have many customization options for our dust containment systems
- Our products are flame resistant and compliant with various standards
If our dust containment systems and other products fit your needs, don't hesitate to contact Edge Guard at 217-714-4491. We offer quick and safe shipping options to the US and Canada to ensure you get the best products and experience with our company.