Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Temporary Wall Panels – Sliding & Double Doors Available
We have experience since 2009 providing lightweight, modular temporary wall panels that can be assembled quickly without tools.
Construction contractors, builders, and building maintenance personnel in Buffalo, NY, come to us for professional-looking temporary wall panels with everything needed to create a reusable enclosure easily moved from one job site to another.
Our temporary wall panels are available in many sizes, packages, and configurations to provide an instant temporary infection control and dust containment solution during construction, renovations, upgrades, and building maintenance in Buffalo.
We design our temporary wall panels with the following optional door assemblies:
- Model 4003 self-latching single door with RH or LH swing
- Model 7000 double-door assembly secured to existing panels & ceiling
- Model 7003 highly engineered sliding door with space-saving properties
Call today if you need more information about our temporary wall panels or to request a price quotation.
Temporary Infection Control for Healthcare Facilities in Buffalo
The best way to provide temporary infection control for healthcare facilities during construction, renovation, or building maintenance is our construction wall barrier system designed to protect the health of patients, staff, and visitors.
Our adjustable barrier wall panels with quick setup and breakdown are designed and engineered to meet the unique challenges of blending into an existing healthcare environment while providing temporary infection control.
Our adjustable wall panels provide the elements of reconfiguration and expansion without compromising the temporary infection control requirements of healthcare facilities.
These are a few reasons why healthcare facilities in Buffalo choose our construction wall barrier system for temporary infection control:
- Compliance with ASTM E-84 flame resistance standard
- Exceed infection control guidelines
- Wide range of widths and adjustable panel heights
- Optional differential pressure gauges for negative air monitoring
- An optional professional air scrubber
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Rapid return on investment after 2 to 3 uses
Call for design assistance, specifications, and pricing!
Dust Containment During Renovations in Buffalo Buildings
The importance of dust containment during renovations in Buffalo buildings cannot be overstated!
We design and engineer dust containment enclosures to create a safe work environment for employees, staff, and visitors during construction, renovations, and building maintenance.
Unlike many other providers, we offer one-of-a-kind dust containment enclosures to meet specific or challenging requirements to keep the surrounding environment and workers safe. Construction contractors and general building maintenance personnel can move our enclosures from one location to another with easy setup and breakdown to contain dust.
These are a few reasons to choose our dust containment enclosure system:
- Reliable patient protection in healthcare facilities
- Easy-to-clean & durable polycarbonate adjustable panels
- Reusable – payback after 2 to 3 uses
- Air-tight installations
- Porting options for high-efficiency air exhaust fans
Call Edge Guard for design assistance or a price quotation for airborne dust control systems. 217-714-4491