Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Temporary Wall Panels – Sliding & Double Doors Available
We produce reusable and lightweight temporary wall panels that easily fasten to extruded aluminum without tools to create functional barrier system enclosures for construction and building maintenance projects.
As an industry leader, we offer the most adaptable temporary wall panels exceeding hospital guidelines for temporary infection control and dust containment.
Our durable temporary wall panels provide an actual wall appearance. Builders, construction contractors and building maintenance personnel in Kendale Lakes, FL, can quickly create an effective air-tight installation using our temporary wall panels and top-in-the-industry optional doors:
- Model 4003 polycarbonate self-latching single RH or LH swing door
- Model 7000 double-door assembly secured to existing panels & ceiling
- Model 7001 sliding door assembly with space-saving properties & easy passage
Call for additional information about our reusable temporary wall panels to accommodate your next construction or maintenance project in Kendale Lakes.
Temporary Infection Control for Healthcare Facilities in Kendale Lakes
We offer a lightweight, durable, and reusable barrier system with a stress-free installation that meets hospital guidelines for temporary infection control and dust containment.
Many leading contractors and healthcare facilities use our containment systems as the ideal solution for effective temporary infection control during occupied construction, maintenance, and renovations.
Our adjustable panels are designed for expansion and reconfiguration to meet the requirements of multi-phase projects without compromising temporary infection control. We also offer optional negative air machines and air scrubbers to produce non-contaminated air.
These are a few reasons why healthcare facilities in Kendale Lakes should choose our barrier containment system for temporary infection control:
- Reduces infection transmissions throughout all construction phases
- Provides a cost-effective solution for commercial and healthcare facilities
- Lightweight and easily installed in less than an hour without using tools
- We are a trusted provider for hospitals & bio-research facilities
- Complies with ASTM E-84 standard for flame resistance
- Customizable air-tight installations
Call for custom recommendations and pricing.
Dust Containment During Renovations in Kendale Lakes Buildings
We provide dust containment enclosures to prevent the spread of work dust into adjacent occupied areas during renovations in Kendale Lakes buildings.
Our reusable temporary dust barrier enclosures provide solutions for medical and commercial settings, such as healthcare facilities, hospitals, airport corridors, radiology units, waiting areas, bio-research laboratories, clean rooms, and retail operations, to name a few.
We provide everything you need to create a dust containment anteroom in many sizes and packages preferred by construction contractors and building maintenance personnel for quick installation.
These are a few reasons to choose our dust containment enclosures to maintain a safe working environment during renovations:
- Reusable & cost-effective – payback after 2 to 3 uses
- Stress-free setup and breakdown
- Airtight installation
- Easily cleaned and sanitized
- Durable polycarbonate & extruded aluminum construction
- Meet ASTM E-84 standard for flame resistance
Call Edge Guard for any panel configuration you need for airborne dust control. 217-714-4491