Our Full Spectrum of Barrier System Panels and Accessories
Why Choose Edge Guard?
PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING TEMPORARY WALLS
CALL: (217) 714-4491
Temporary Wall Panels – Sliding & Double Doors Available
Many leading contractors in Lancaster, CA, use our temporary wall panels during large and small construction projects and renovations.
We offer temporary wall panels with fast turnaround and reconfiguration capabilities to improve efficiencies for contractors with multi-phase construction projects. When project specifications call for meeting the ASTM-E-84 standard for flame resistance, our temporary wall panels fulfill the need.
Our temporary wall panels provide an airtight installation for dust containment and temporary infection control when paired with optional top-in-the-industry swing, sliding, or double doors:
- Model 4000 self-latching single door with RH or LH swing
- Model 7000 double-door assembly secured to existing panels & ceiling
- Model 7001 sliding door assembly with space-saving properties & easy passage
Contractors and building maintenance personnel in Lancaster can call or visit our website to learn more about our reusable temporary wall panels engineered for superior durability, safety, and stability!
Temporary Infection Control for Healthcare Facilities in Lancaster
We provide solutions for contractors and building maintenance personnel to continue daily operations during renovations or upkeep in healthcare facilities while maintaining temporary infection control and dust containment.
Our modular walls provide the medical and healthcare industry with a quick setup, a superior level of temporary infection control, and airtight containment that keeps airborne pathogens and dust fully contained.
These are a few reasons why contractors and healthcare facilities in Lancaster choose our barrier system construction enclosures for temporary infection control:
- Easily cleaned & sanitized
- Trusted by hospitals & bio-research facilities
- Included in the United Brotherhood of Carpenters Best Practices in Health Care Training
- Exceed guidelines for infection control
- Customizable airtight installations
- Comply with ASTM E-84 standard for flame resistance
Call for additional specifications, design assistance, or information about how we can mitigate the effects of infectious bacteria and provide instant temporary infection control.
Dust Containment During Renovations in Lancaster Buildings
We place a high priority on simplifying infection control and dust containment in work zones in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and other Lancaster buildings.
We provide contractors, building maintenance personnel, bio-research staff, and healthcare staff with modular wall panels to create a professional and functional barrier system construction enclosure that can be cleaned and sanitized with ease.
Our research and design staff places a high priority on providing dust containment and infection control solutions with superior airtight installations that allow continuing daily maintenance and construction operations during renovations.
These are a few reasons why contractors and building maintenance personnel choose our reusable dust containment system:
- Modular and expandable
- Exceeds hospital infection control guidelines
- Customizable airtight installation
- Stress-free setup in less than an hour without tools
- Maintains a dust-free work zone
- Cost-effective with payback after 2 to 3 uses
Call Edge Guard or visit our website to find the perfect solution for your next renovation project! 217-714-4491